- WiFi works.
- Alsa sound only comes out headphone jack. Internal microphone passes through but does not seem to record.
- PC speaker (beep) is not audible.
- Touchscreen works but no calibration tool.
- Display (1024x600) is automatically configured.
- SPIC backlight settings don't seem to matter but everything else works.
- X DPMS controls backlight.
- Bluetooth looks like it should work.
- Marvell Ethernet port on docking station works with sky2 module.
- PCMCIA support installs but no card is detected. (Should have GSM.)
- ACPI works.
- Centrino frequency scaling works.
- sonypi loads with errors.
- meye loads but doesn't provide a /dev/video device.
- OSS sound works with internal speaker.
Ubuntu Dapper/custom 188.8.131.52
- ipw3945-1.1.0-pre2 works.
Ubuntu Dapper/custom 184.108.40.206
- ipw3945-1.1.0 works.
- Running "update-pciids" yields "0000:07:04.0 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCIxx12 Cardbus Controller" but it still doesn't work.
Manage this object.